Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
Image 1 of 1
19_NEW_041709BF03.JPG
OXFORD,CT- 17 APRIL 2009-041709BF03--  Robert DeBisschop, President of the Southford Cemetery Association, poses near the graves of Oxford residents Harvey and Esther Bronson who were buried in the late 1870's. The Southford Cemetery in Oxford consists of 3-4 acres and has about 450 graves at it's location at the corner of Hawley Road and Route 67.     Bob Falcetti Republican-American