Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
Image 1 of 1
01_FEA_080104JS04.jpg
PORT HURON, MI-31 JULY 2004-080404JS04 In the shadows of the Blue Water Bridge in Port Huron, Michigan is a restored railroad baggage car which houses a re-creation of young Thomas Edison's mobile chemistry lab and printing shop. The car sits on a spur of railroad tracks outside the Thomas Edison Depot Museum. Thomas Edison and his family moved to Port Huron in 1854. Jim Shannon Photo